- Abstracts must be submitted electronically via Email: email@example.com
- Abstracts should be data oriented reflecting the major findings of the paper.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by an international panel of experts and will be selected either for oral or poster presentation.
- At least one author should register by paying the required registration fee. Only registered participants will be allowed to attend the Conference.
- Both abstracts of oral and poster presentations will appear in the book of abstracts at the time of Conference.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACTS
Any author can send more than one abstracts single / jointly. Abstracts must all be submitted in English. The number of abstracts per presenting author is limited to one in each theme. The abstract(s) should not have more than 1000 words and should be sent as email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information may kindly be noted while preparing the abstract:
- The title of the paper centered with bold capital letters (14 font Times New Roman)
- Name of the author(s) centered in bold letters (12 font Times New Roman)
- The author(s) should clearly mention their name, affiliation, contact no. and e mail. The name of the corresponding and presenting authors should be specifically mentioned (12 font Times New Roman-normal font).
- Keywords (5-10), avoiding duplication with the title.
- A 1000 word abstract must contain precise information including brief introduction, objective of the paper, methodology, results and conclusion (12 font Times New Roman normal, justified).